NEW PATIENT FORMS
These forms are included in your Dr Blair Care Kit, however should you need an additional copy, they can be downloaded below:
St John Of God Murdoch Hospital
Find out more about the St John Of God Murdoch maternity ward and services, and to organise a tour and pre-admission.
Women & Infants Research Foundation
Helpful information and research initiatives.
The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Leaflets can be accessed and dowloaded through the College’s website for information about:
- Antenatal Care During Pregnancy
- Asherman Syndrome
- Assisted Birth
- Breech Presentation at the End of your Pregnancy
- Caesarean Section
- Cervical Screening in Australia
- Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS)
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Depression and Anxiety During Pregnancy and Following Birth
- Exercise During Pregnancy
- Heavy Menstrual Bleeding
- The First Few Weeks Following Birth
- Group D Streptococcus
- Induction of Labour
- Labour and Birth
- Fatal Monitoring in Labour
- Pain Relief in Labour and Childbirth
- Planning for Pregnancy
- Pudendal Neuralgia
- Pre-eclampsia and High Blood Pressure During Pregnancy
- Prenatal Screening for Chromosomal and Genetic Conditions
- Red Blood Cell Alloimmunisation
- Travelling during Pregnancy
- Umbilical Cord Blood Banking
- Vaginal Birth after Caesarean Section
- Why Weight Matters During Pregnancy
Government of Western Australia, Department of Health
For A-Z information related to women and newborn health.
Healthy WA – Articles related to having a baby.
Childbirth Training & Recovery
EPI-NO training is a program specifically designed to gently exercise the vaginal muscles, and prepare the tissues of the birth canal for the physical strain of delivery. It is also designed to speed up recovery of the pelvic floor muscles following childbirth. To locate an EPI-NO stockist, or purchase online, visit the Starnberg Medical website below.